Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ten on Tuesday April 30

This week for carol's 10 on tuesday she offers us the opportunity to project ourselves into the month of May and man am i glad she did because i am looking forward to May with great anticipation and it has been on my mind already :D
So here we go with 10 Things You're Looking Forward to in May.
  1. SPRING!!!!!!!!!!  WTF!?  Where is spring this year?  My feet are freezing.  My mood is dragging and begging for some sunshine.  It's been gray, rainy, cold, dreary ... blerk!  "En avril ne te découvre pas d'un fil, en mai fais ce qui te plait"  Never really thought that dicton applied to this area of the country as april is often quite warm and always sunny.  But this year, i totally get it.  ROLL ON MAY!!!!!!
  2. Me - Made May hosted by So, Zo. YEAH!  So excited to participate in this this year :D I even made a new page for it ;DSans titre
  3. Starting over my eat to live plan as ive back slid a little .  i felt healthier and better about myself and more confident in myself while doing this and i am quite disappointed with myself for letting it slide.
  4. Getting through my couch to 5 k program.  i'm on week 4 so by the end of may i will have nearly completed the program :D  It's going well and my DS is even doing this with me.  DH had been helping and coaching me but he had to stop because his knee is bothering him again.
  5. Getting back in to zumba and yoga.  I have been so lazy in april.  I swear it's the freakin' weather! ( ;P )
  6. Losing 2 kgs.  This follows numbers 3, 4, and 5.  i know that with my jogging, zumba, and yoga and healthy eating the weight will come off.
  7. Wearing pretty sandles :D  I bought the most awesome pair and have another pair of summery heels coming in the mail :D  i even painted my toenails a nice flashy red but still waiting for ... yep, you got it, the sunshine!
  8. Wearing the gazillion pretty skirts and dresses i will have made during me-made may ( hehehehe  alittle hopeful high-aiming ambition is good right?)
  9. Getting closer and closer to some answers for Rémi for school next year
  10. Nice sunny walks and picnics with the kiddos and dh 

COME ON MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks for this fun topic Carol :D

6 comments:

Donna said...

I know the cold weather makes me lazy. I enjoy taking a nice walk in the warm weather. When it's cold I just want to hibernate inside!

Christi said...

I love Zumba. Such a fun workout.
And way to go on the Couch 2 5K!!!! You are doing great.

Rebecca said...

ME TOO Donna! lolChristi, i only recently started zumba and it IS fun. good to move your body while having fun instead of just a boring workout. and i am so hyped on this couch to 5 k thing :D already did full program once a while back but feet problem got in the way and i'm having to start from scratch again. thanks for encourageemnt :D

Leslie said...

Your picture reminded me of college sewing classes I took with my daughter. What good memories.
Looks like you'll have a fun May.

Vicki Knitorious said...

Go you! I am vowing to wear more skirts and dresses this summer -- so easy and fun. Maybe I'll even get some sewing done one of these days.

Patty said...

Good job on the Cto5K. I've recently begun to up my running game again as well. And the toes! Must get them painted!